I love EGGS and on Sundays I love to get creative and make a delicious spread with of course eggs. This Sunday I made a Spinach and Onion Omelette cooked in Coconut Oil. So simple and delicious not to mention pretty!
Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!
- In a non stick pan (or whatever you use) spray with coconut oil or cooking oil you prefer and heat on low/ medium heat.
- Next, dice 1 onion and cook in pan until browned.
- Next, mix in about 2 cups (less if you prefer) Organic Fresh Spinach.
- Stir and let cook.
- Meanwhile, whisk (with a fork) 5 large eggs.
- Add some salt and pepper and whisk into eggs.
- Pour eggs into pan and let cook about five minutes.
- Flip omelette over and cook on the other side about 5 more minutes. (to flip slide omelette onto a plate which should be easy if you use a non stick pan and flip)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 middle onion
- 2 cups fresh organic spinach
- coconut oil cooking spray (or oil you prefer to cook with)