I always get asked how to make the perfect breakfast tacos so here I’m going to break it down for you! I’m going to show you have to make a healthy and delicious breakfast taco like a pro!
These are two variations; one with two eggs and the other without.
- First, start with your tortillas. I like to use Ezekiel flourless sprouted Tortillas and heat them in a pan with a little non stick coconut oil spray on low heat. Flipping them over when ready.
- Second, in the same pan or a different one spray again with coconut oil and crack two eggs season with a pinch of salt and pepper if you wish and cover almost completely over low/middle heat so that the eggs whites all cook but you still have the perfect yolks.
- Next, we start to assemble the tacos while the eggs finish up. We place the two tortillas side by side and layer with a handful of organic spinach, half a sliced avocado, and nice amount of smoked salmon (depending on how much you like), season with a little extra virgin olive oil and a 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Finally, you top with the two eggs or eat without eggs if you prefer.
Enjoy!! Now you are ready to host Sunday Brunch like Pro!
- 2 organic eggs
- organic spinach
- good smoked salmon
- salt & pepper
- non stick cooking spray ( I use coconut oil)
- Ezekiel Flourless Sprouted Tortillas (or whichever you prefer)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar