These muffins are perfect for Valentine’s Day to share with that special someone or for any occasion. So simple to make plus now you know what to do with those ripe bananas!
- 2 ripe bananas (peeled)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or nut butter you prefer)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray muffin pan with coconut oil or whatever non stick oil spray you prefer
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender on high until all ingredients are smooth
- Next mix in chocolate chip by hand
- Divide evenly in muffin tray (should make 12)
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before enjoying
So simple and yummy, enjoy!