I love EGGS and on Sundays I love to get creative and make a delicious spread with of course eggs. This Sunday I made a Spinach and Onion Omelette cooked in Coconut Oil. So simple and delicious not to mention pretty!
Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!
- In a non stick pan (or whatever you use) spray with coconut oil or cooking oil you prefer and heat on low/ medium heat.
- Next, dice 1 onion and cook in pan until browned.
- Next, mix in about 2 cups (less if you prefer) Organic Fresh Spinach.
- Stir and let cook.
- Meanwhile, whisk (with a fork) 5 large eggs.
- Add some salt and pepper and whisk into eggs.
- Pour eggs into pan and let cook about five minutes.
- Flip omelette over and cook on the other side about 5 more minutes. (to flip slide omelette onto a plate which should be easy if you use a non stick pan and flip)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 middle onion
- 2 cups fresh organic spinach
- coconut oil cooking spray (or oil you prefer to cook with)
I always get asked how to make the perfect breakfast tacos so here I’m going to break it down for you! I’m going to show you have to make a healthy and delicious breakfast taco like a pro!
These are two variations; one with two eggs and the other without.
- First, start with your tortillas. I like to use Ezekiel flourless sprouted Tortillas and heat them in a pan with a little non stick coconut oil spray on low heat. Flipping them over when ready.
- Second, in the same pan or a different one spray again with coconut oil and crack two eggs season with a pinch of salt and pepper if you wish and cover almost completely over low/middle heat so that the eggs whites all cook but you still have the perfect yolks.
- Next, we start to assemble the tacos while the eggs finish up. We place the two tortillas side by side and layer with a handful of organic spinach, half a sliced avocado, and nice amount of smoked salmon (depending on how much you like), season with a little extra virgin olive oil and a 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Finally, you top with the two eggs or eat without eggs if you prefer.
Enjoy!! Now you are ready to host Sunday Brunch like Pro!
- 2 organic eggs
- organic spinach
- good smoked salmon
- salt & pepper
- non stick cooking spray ( I use coconut oil)
- Ezekiel Flourless Sprouted Tortillas (or whichever you prefer)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar